The following statement describes how Sunforge LLC collects and use customer information on our mobile app, BT Connect. Sunforge does not collect or store any of your personal or system information. Any system data collected locally remains on your device or on the storage device within the BT Connect accessory. It is never transmitted to or viewed by Sunforge or any third party. The app may need access to location data for the use of the bluetooth connection and time zone coordination with your system data. None of this information is transmitted or reviewable by Sunforge due to use of the application.
Information we collect (personally identifiable information)
- We may collect personal identification information from our visitors and customers in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our fill out a form, purchase a product, or attempt to purchase a product. Users may be asked for, as appropriate and indicated in the form itself, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, fax number, company, billing address, shipping address, and shipping account numbers for UPS or Federal Express . We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, which may prevent them from engaging in certain activities on our websites.
Information We Collect – non-personally identifiable information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to deliver our products through our ecommerce portal and provide customer service as it is requested by out customers. We use this information for:
- Internal record keeping, including sales transactions.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Here are the 3rd party products/privacy policies we use when processing your orders and interacting with you on our websites and through our support channels:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We currently track website traffic with Google Analytics and MonsterInsights, which anonymizes all cookie and traffic data, including IP addresses to track location data. Please refer to Google Analytics and MonsterInsights privacy pages, above, for more information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you wish to opt out of having your personal information utilized for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at accounting at blueskyenergyinc dot com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.